We Are a Full Service
Inbound Marketing Agency
Leave the hard work to us! As a full service inbound marketing agency, our plans include all the setup, integration, copy writing, design, and development for your blog articles, social media posts, social media promotions, Google ads, email campaigns, landing pages, marketing funnels, auto-responders, lead management, etc. All with complete visibility and transparency in reporting via our integrated platform.
Plans & Pricing
Full Service Inbound Digital Marketing
No Better Value Available. ANYWHERE. Guaranteed.
Are you trying to take your digital marketing to the next level, but don’t have the time or expertise? No worries! That’s what we do as a full-service inbound marketing agency! We have comprehensive inbound marketing packages that let you focus on fulfilling your goals and managing your organization without straining your budget!
Included with Every Package
- ✓ Initial consultation & assessment
- ✓ Dedicated, US based project manager
- ✓ Inbound marketing automation platform
- ✓ Graphic design (as applicable)
- ✓ On- page SEO (landing pages)
- ✓ Lead management workflow
- ✓ Monthly status calls
- ✓ Dedicated social media specialists
- ✓ Expert copywriting team
- ✓ Certified Google AdWords experts
- ✓ State of the art real time analytics dashboard
- ✓ Technical support
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you guarantee that this is the best value I can find from full-service integrated inbound marketing agency?
- Yes, we do. If you find a lower price for a comparable full-service inbound marketing package, please contact us with the weblink and we will not only match it, but offer you a 10% discount over the value offered to you by another reputable company.
- Is the text and copy writing of the ads and social media posts included in these plans?
- Yes, it is. During our initial assessment we will coordinate with you the type of content and posting strategy.
- Is the graphic design of ads and posts included?
- Generally speaking, yes, as long as it’s a graphic that is relevant to the post or ad. In other words, we will design any graphics needed for posts or ads, but not any other branding or collateral pieces. We offer separate branding and graphic design packages as well.
- How do the “targeted promotions” of social media posts work?
- After we write the post, we identify social media influencers that will share your content for increased visibility, likes and followers.
- What is a lead generation / engagement campaign?
- The goal of a lead generation / engagement campaign is to build stronger ties with your target audience and maximize the support for your cause. This is done through advertising, promotions, e-mail campaigns and landing pages, which help develop and grow your pipeline of supporters. Advertising budget is not included in the plan, but the Google Grants campaign may be used for this purpose.
- Do you use a marketing automation platform such as Hubspot?
- Yes, we do. Our preferred platform is Klaviyo, subject to the number of contacts in your list. All Hubspot partner agencies not only charge higher fees that we do, but on top of that they have to sell you the Hubspot license because it’s too expensive for them to include it in their fees! Our state-of-the-art platform performs basically the same functions.as Hubspot, in a very efficient and user friendly manner, displaying custom dashboards based on your specific needs.
- Can we instead use a different marketing automation platform to yours, such as Hubspot?
- Yes. But you will have to cover the cost of the license.
- Do you work on the weekends or Holidays?
- No, we don’t.
- Do I need to commit to a contract?
- Yes. We offer 6 month and 12 month contracts. 6 months is the minimum time period for our inbound marketing programs due to the extensive setup required.
- Can I add multiple brands, and/or organizations within a single plan?